So if your not familiar, you might want to FOLLOW this guy BigGhostFase on twitter.
Now he might be a little disrespectful towards one of your favorite rappers,but he’s hilarious if you ask me. He’s also the guy who people thought was the real GFK on twitter beefing with Wiz months back. This is his review of the throne…hilarious!
Ayo whattup its ya boy P-Tone aka Titanium Beard Brother #1 namsayin. I think by now most a yall been heard the Watch The Throne joint…so it might be the right time for the god to share his thoughts on that shit nahmean. Before I start I wanna say that I respect these dudes crazy son. Ye been doin some sus shit here n there but that nigga still a genius when it comes down to it yo. N Jay is probably jus the best that ever did it son. Real talk…I think the nigga is who all these other rappers wish they could be whether they wanna admit it or not yo. Its jus a fact now son. Aight Imma get into this shit now.
continue reading for the rest of his review
Here is my personal song by song review!
1) No Church I The Wild (feat. Frank Ocean)
wow….what a way to start the album….frank ocean sings so effortlessly,hook is dope.
hov and yeezy bodied their verses…I like how they throw the random sample in at the end…
5 mic song for sure! Shouts to 88-Keys on this beats
continue reading for the rest of my review and the overall rating I give it!
Click on cover to pre-order album which drops 2maro!!!!
Now i gotta be honest,this is not the typical music I would be listening to.
BUT for the club…and anything with a female…i can definitely dig it!
Fellas,the ladies don’t always wanna listen to Uncle Murda and BCC…
so this is a nice change of pace when chillin with the ladies!
or maybe at a house party with a mixed crowd…
Continue reading for album review!!!
So overall this album is fuckin DOPE!
Not much more to say than that.
If you like dope beats and good bars,you can not go wrong with this album
I rate my albums by how I would bump it in the whip…it lost a half a bumpin whip because of the bonus track that i didn’t love.
Continue reading to get my track by track review of this album!
continue reading for album review and tracklist
1) Survival Skills
featuring DJ Revolution (Produced By Ill Mind)
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEE!!!!!!!! major bumpage in the whip..Ill KILLED this beat!
(Produced By Havoc of Mobb Deep)
The REAL DOA,until Jay heard this and Made DOA…2nd time hov did this to Buck
3) The Way I Live
featuring Mary J Blige (Produced By Black Milk)
AMAZING!!! this is HIP HOP!!!! Mary….CLASSIC!!!!
4) Clean Up Crew
featuring Rock of Heltah Skeltah (Produced By Ill Mind)
5) Oh Really
featuring Talib Kweli (Produced By Marco Polo)
DOPE!!! damn this album is the truth!!!
featuring Smif N Wessun (Produced By Moss)
might be my fav on the album…STEELE BODIED THIS SHIT!!!
7) Runnin Away
featuring Immortal Technique (Produced By Black Milk)
CRAZY…Tech went in
8) Think Of All The Things
featuring K’NAAN (Produced By DJ Mentplus)
DOPE,but not much bumpage in the whip with this one
9) One Shot
featuring Pharoahe Monch (Produced By Nottz)
eh,this one is kinda boring to me,Nottz coulda delivered better
featuring Sean Price & Loudmouf Choir (Produced By Khrysis!)
2nd fav on the album…P!
11) Hear No Evil (Produced By Khrysis!)
eh,disapointed in Khrysis for this beat
12) Murder 1
featuring Bounty Killer (Produced By Coptic)
OMG!!!!!!!! wait im sorry,this might be my fav
13) We Made It
featuring Slug of Atmosphere (Produced By Ill Mind)
cool…Ill’s had better beats…but cool record
14) PAST * PRESENT * FUTURE
featuring Melanie Fiona and Naledge of Kidz in the Hall
(Produced By 9th Wonder)
DOPE!!!! I wish 9th gave Buck beats like this all the time!
IN STORES 2MARO!!!
On iTunes 2nite at MIDNIGHT!!!!
I wasn’t a big fan of this album when it first leaked.
After a week with it I now can give my review.
1) What We Talkin About …. DOPE…Major Bumpage in the whip.
2) Thank You… DOPE…probably the one track on the album I could have heard on BP1.
3) D.O.A….I mean who doesn’t like that one?
4) Run This Town…dope,Yeezy bodied hov on it.
5) Empire State Of Mind…DOPE,MAAAAAAJor BUMPAGE IN THE WHIP.NY’s NEW THEME SONG!!!
6) Real As It Gets…eh,sounds like a left over Jeezy record,not too impressed.
7) On To The Next…Swizzy,DOPE,definitly grew on me,LOVE it now.
8) Off That…eh,next!
9) A Star Is Born…J.Cole, i mean it could have been better,beats kinda lame. I was looking for a dope record with Cole.,and its not.
10) Venus VS Mars….DOPE,Hov killed it,but the hook could have been better
11) Already Home…can’t front I hated this at first…definitely liking it A LOT more now.
12) Hate….HATE IT….worst beat on the album
13) Reminder…i mean i hear u jay,but we don’t need a reminder…we know,your the best,your rich…we get it.
14) So Ambitious….2nd worst beat on album…and its a bad remake of a CLASSIC beat…no bueno
15) Young Forever….3rd worst beat/record….hate this song,reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite
You already know how it goes with my album reviews…
if your shit ain’t bumpin in the whip,
your shit ain’t hot!!!
1) “Pain And Torture”
DOPE….MAAAAAAJOR BUMPAGE IN THE WHIP
2) “Can’t Stop Me Ft. Ayanna Irish”
Didn’t like it at first,but I’m lovin it now
3) “Who’s Real” Ft. Swizz Beatz And OJ Da Juiceman
Dope beat,good song except for OJ,i’m just not a fan of his,yet,and his verse is weak
4) “Grind Hard” Ft. Mary J. Blige
DOPE…feels good to hear Mary on a Jada track
5) “Something Else” Ft. Young Jeezy
Eh, I mean I like it,but the beat is annoying
6) “One More Step” Ft. Styles P
Fuckin Awesome! Major Bumpage
7) “Stress” Ya Ft. Pharrell
Eh,typical Skateboard P beat,Jada kills it though,I’m sure it’ll be hot in the clubs
8) “What If” Ft. Nas
DOPE..I mean its Nas and Jada,how could it not be hot?
9) “Things I’v Been Through”
WOW….with the late great Luther on the sample,DOPE
10) “I Tried” Ft. Avery Storm
11) “Rockin’ WIth The Best”
No Bueno,Jada coulda left this one out
12) “Smoking Gun” Ft. Jazmine Sullivan
DOPE! 2 thumbs up!
13) “Cartel Gathering” Ft. Ghostface Killah And Raekwon
I like it,but i’d rather hear this trio on a harder beat
14) “Come And Get Me” Ft. S.I. And Sheek Louch
Hard!!!(pause)…hook coulda been better
15) “By My Side” Ft. Ne-Yo
good song for the ladies
16) “Letter To B.I.G.” Ft. Faith Evans
DOPE…you already know
17) “Something Else” Remix
Feat. Jadakiss, Young Jeezy, Snyp Life, Bully, Boo Rossini, Blood Raw & AP
18) “Death Wish” feat Lil Wayne
DOPE…i just wish it wasn’t leaked 2 months ago
19) “Respect My Conglomerate” (Bonus Track)
Feat Busta Rhymes and Young Jeezy
FUCKIN AWESOME AND DOPE!!!!
So overall,this album is Dope
Major Bumpage in the whip
Out of 5, this album gets a Solid 4 “Bumpin Whips”
I’m not even gonna do the normal review on this album because I am HIGHLY disapointed in it.
There are 13 songs on the album,I like 4 of them.
(“Blood On The Wall”,”Adreneline”,”Do Tell”,”Angel In My Life”)
Sorry Joey,but I was looking for Mood Muzik 4…
and you did not come thru.
But I am still looking forward to the Slaughter House album.
So Incase You Didn’t Know,
If Your Shit Ain’t Bumpin In The Whip,
Your Shit Ain’t Hot…
So that’s what I base my rating’s on
This album is fuckin awesome!
1. “Intro” is dope…Major Bumpage In The WHIP!
2) “Undisputed” with Floyd Mayweather talkin shit on the record….awesome
MAJOR BUMPAGE IN THE WHIP
3) “Wish You Would” feat T.I. GANGSTER!!! MAJOR BUMPAGE!!!
4) “One More Drink” feat T-Pain, its the single…I aint mad at it at all…
Kinda Bumpin If im with shorty in the whip
5) “Call Up The Homies” feat The Game & Willy Northpole…Major Bumpage
6) “Southern Gangster” feat Rick Ross,Playaz Circle and Ving Rhames…MAJOR BUMPAGE…damn this shit is hot
7) “Everybody Hates Chris” feat Chris Rock…fuckin awesome….MAJOR BUMPAGE…wow,this shit might be a classic
8) “WHat Them Girls Like” feat Chris Brown and Sean Garrett…eh,i guess its probably cool at the club
9) “Nasty Girl” feat Plies…no need for Plies…otherwise its ok,could have been dope with Usher
10) “Contagious” feat Jamie Foxx…DOPE….not bumpin too much…but its dope
11) “Last Of A Dying Breed” feat Lil Wayne…WOW….MAJOR BUMPAGE
12) “MVP”……produced by Premier…fuckin dope…MAJOR BUMPAGE
13) “I Do It For Hip-Hop” feat Nas and Jay-Z….need i say more? ….Major Bumpage
14) “Do The Right Thang” feat Common and Spike Lee
1) “Ready Or Not” Banks and Yayo kinda go in,i aint mad,beats cool,little slow,but i’m bumpin it in the whip
2) “Casualties Of War” Dope beat,so instantly its bumpin in the whip,lets be honest,these dudes aint sayin much anyways,so a good beat goes far
3) “Let It Go” Feat Mavado…GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANgStttaaaa! BUMPIN in the WHIP 4sho
4) “Straight Outta Southside” DOPE…major bumpage in the whip,classic
5) “Party Aint Over” …i like i like,beat got me from the jump…bumpin in the whip
6) “Piano Man” its cool,but eh,i dont love it,not really bumpin in the whip,beats weird
7) “No Days Off” dope,beats hot…but im gettin sick of these multi millionaire’s talkin that gun play,u know u aint buss’n ya gun
8) “Get Down” Prod By Swizz Beatz WACK!!!!!!! YOU GET’S NO BUMPAGE IN THE WHIP…NONE!!!
9) “Money Make The World Go Round” eh,no beuno….no bumpin
10) “Rider Pt 2” dope,we all sick of it by now,but it got major bumpage 3 months ago when it came out
11) “Close To Me” Hot…beat gets me from the get go once again,next single?
12) “Kitty Kat” its cool,dont love it or hate it,sounds like a max b record
13) “I Like The Way She Do It” i like it,but eh,kinda sick of it at this point,so no bumpage
14) “T.O.S.” eh,beat doesn’t go anywhere,hook sucks….no bumpage
15) “I Don’t Wanna Talk ABout It” its cool,not much bumpage,little bumpage,I see single on this too
16) “You So Tough” hot,classic G Unit shit here,bumpin in the whip 4sho
Overall i’m gonna give this 300 out of 500 100’s
if you can’t figure the math out your dumb…..100!!!!
1. 3 PEAT (Prod By Cool & Dre)
Not impressed at all with the beat,so you losin from the jump,Carter 2 intro kills this
2. MR. CARTER FEAT. – FEAT. JAYZ (Prod By Just Blaze)
Dope,this is what i wanna hear from weezy…Jay passin the thrown to wayne?
3. A MILLI
Can’t lose with this beat…this shit knocks
4. GOT MONEY FEAT. – FEAT. TPAIN
2 Thumbs Down….I aint mad at t-pain,most his songs grow on me,but this one sucks
5. COMFORTABLE FEAT. – FEAT. BABYFACE
Not mad at him for doing something different…
and as i listen more i can tell it will grow on me
6. PHONE HOME
this dude is buggin on this song…Up with hope,down with dope!
7. DR. CARTER
Might be the best song on the album
8. TIE MY HANDS – FEAT. ROBIN THICKE
Cool…hooks kinda boring
9. SHOOT ME DOWN FEAT. – D.SMIH
I wanna love this record,but there’s something tellin me to just like it
10. PLAYN WITH FIRE FEAT. – BETTY WRIGHT
If that’s really Betty on this record,this is fuckin crazy
11. LOLLIPOP FEAT. – STATIC MAJOR
12. LA FEAT. – BRISCO, BUSTA RHYMES
Eh…kinda dumb..but kinda ok
13. GOOD GIRL GONE BAD
2 Thumbs up!
14. YOU AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME – FABOLOUS, JUELZ SANTANA
Not mad…but I know wayne could have found a better beat from Alchemist
and please stop that t-pain shit weezy,damn it
15. LET THE BEAT BUILD
Weak…you got me building the beat to hear some wack shit
16. WHIP IT (Mrs. Officer)
Damn,someone let me A&R Carter 4,i’ll have Wayne on classic songs like this from top to bottom
So overall there aren’t many songs on this album i’m bumpin in the truck…
And yea Dr Carter is definitly the best song on this album