R.I.P. Philip Seymour Hoffman
Damn shame…He died of a heroin over dose in his NYC apartment.
Say no to drugs kids!
Sources say about 50 baggies of heroin were found in the actor’s apartment — some of them were full and others empty. Investigators also discovered five prescription drugs in his home, which are used to treat conditions as varied as attention-deficit disorder and high blood pressure. The Oscar winner died of an apparent drug overdose Sunday.
Click HERE to read the rest of the NYDailyNews article